Many times I have different people ask me what can we do to help you, what can we do to help The Bridge Church get started, or how can we serve the church? Or something along those lines. Perhaps you have even been one of those that have asked. Here is great way you or your church can help in a huge way. Our desire is to make sure that everyone in our community is invited to The Bridge on launch Sunday. This is were you come in. We need your help to make this possible. We need churches and individuals to partner with this to make it become a reality.
We are simply calling this “Operation Invite.” The Bridge Church exists to see lives transformed through a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. Project Invite will help with this.
Here is what we are asking:
- We need churches and individuals, Senior Adults to Children, to partner with us to help with Operation Invite.
- We are asking churches to communicate to their congregation the following:
- Ask individuals to purchase 50 to 100 envelopes and stamps to match.
- Ask each person to hand address each envelope to the names and addresses on their list, stuff the letter, and put a stamp on it.
- We [The Bridge Church] will provide a PDF of the letter that we would like to go into each of the of the envelopes.
- We will provide a list of addresses in groups of 50 for the number the church would like to complete in Operation Invite.
- Please use “PO Box 635, Midlothian, TX 76065” for the return address.
- Each individual (or church if they desire) will print the letter that is to be stuffed in the envelopes.
3. Partnering churches will gather all the letters and send them to The Bridge Church at: “The Bridge Church PO Box 635 Midlothian, TX 76065 ”
It will take approximately 1 hour of a partners time to address 50 envelopes.
This will allow The Bridge to invite and impact our community in a enormous way!
Thank you for considering being a part of “Operation Invite” and helping us impact our community!
If you have any questions feel free to contact us!