Your Nonprofit’s Guide to Discounts
Affiliate Disclosure: I may earn money or products from the companies and links mentioned in this post.
Trying to find nonprofit discounts advertised on a company’s website is nearly impossible. They are not listed on the normal pricing pages of most websites. So here is a list that I have tracked down. I hope it saves you time and money.
These discounts apply to charity organizations, churches, and other not-for-profit organizations that usually have a 501(c)(3) nonprofit status in the United States. Hopefully this lest helps you out!. If there are nonprofit discounts that I missed, please let me know in the comments below!
Nonprofit Discounts for Social Media Management
Nonprofit Discounts for Hosting
- DreamHost – FREE hosting | Find out more here.
- SiteRubix – Sign up for yearly for a discount. $359 a year.
Nonprofit Discounts for Email Marketing
- MailChimp – 15% Discount
- ConstantContact – Nonprofit organizations can prepay and save up to 30%
Nonprofit Discounts for Graphic Design -Creative Software
- Canva for Work – FREE
- TechSoup – Provides discounts on many products such as Adobe services, Word, and many others.
Nonprofit Discounts for Other Web Services
- Jotforms – 50% discount. (Form builder)
- Gravity Forms (WordPress plugin for forms) | 35% off first purchase
- Google Apps (Email, Cloud Storage, More) – FREE
- Google Adwords –Did you know that Google gives $10,000 a month in free ads through their AdGrant program? That’s awesome, right?
You can save your nonprofit money by using this handy guide to nonprofit discounts.